Best Western Mastercard®
Unlimited points reward card with 20,000 bonus
Updated: Aug 28, 2022
Reward yourself with a free night's stay. The Best Western MasterCard credit card features 20000 bonus points and awards 1 to 5 Gold Crown points for every $1 spent on everyday items. Cardholders incur fixed interest and no annual fees throughout duration of membership. MBNA Canada and the Best Western International Hotels are joint card issuers. The card is available to Canadian residents.
This card is not available through MarketProSecure Canada.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
- Earn 1 Best Western Rewards® point for every $1 in eligible purchases
- Earn 5 Best Western Rewards® points for every $1 in eligible purchases at Best Western properties
- Earn 20,000 Best Western Rewards® points with your first eligible purchase - enough for a night's stay!
- You will be awarded "Gold Status" upon first use of your credit card and "Diamond Status" when you spend $10,000 in eligible purchases within one year
- No limit to the Best Western Rewards® points that can be earned using the credit card in a year
- Use your Best Western Rewards® points in many ways - hotel stays, dining, gift cards, and more.
The Best Western Mastercard is issued by MBNA Canada. It is in affiliation with Best Western International Hotels, a group with over 4,000 hotels worldwide. You can receive the full benefits of a hotel rewards credit card as soon as your application is approved. Cardholders earn more than conventional hotel reward cards with 1-5 Best Western Reward points awarded for every $1 spent on eligible purchases.
In addition to fixed interest rates, cardholders receive a well-fixed 21-day grace period and do not incur an annual fee. Online account management is an additional benefit made available at no extra cost. Cardholders have the easiest way to pay and schedule upcoming bill payments through an online bill payment feature. Other benefits include zero fraud liability and fraud protection.
- Bonus points
- Rewards Program
- No introductory offer
- No Grace period
Frequently Asked Questions
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR Type:|
|APR on Cash Advances:||22.99%|