Every person today should aspire to have the best credit score they can possibly have. Aside from opening doors to many lucrative opportunities, a good credit score also allows you to get better credit cards, loan rates and save money. The trick to improving your score is to keep a close eye on it constantly. The more you track it, the better chances you have to improve it. That’s where Mogo free credit score monitoring comes into play.
Key Mogo Offer Benefits
Get your credit score in an instant for free
With the Mogo app, you can always tap into your credit score and see how you’re doing for free and without affecting your credit or your score. Aside from accurate insight into your credit score, the app also provides professional tips on improving your credit score and valuable rewards for the users with the most improved credit score in one month.
Get your Equifax credit score in under three minutes
The Mogo app allows you to see your Equifax credit score right away. It takes around three minutes to create your account and access your credit score from the largest credit bureau in Canada. Your credit score determines how trustworthy you are when it comes to money and spending management. Employers, lenders, and landlords will first take a look at your credit score before they make you an offer.
Receive monthly notifications
Your credit score tends to change quite often, and losing track of these changes could have negative consequences for your financial wellbeing. Over time, people change their financial and spending habits. Get notified of the latest updates regarding your score every month to organize your finances.
Receive professional tips to improve your money management
Receive regular professional tips on how to get ahead of your money management and level your financial game. Learn the basics of money management and receive valuable information about the importance of money management. The Mogo app is much more than just an app for viewing your credit score – it’s the whole deal with a full range of top financial services you need to level up your money game.
However, it does offer additional benefits, including earning bitcoin cashback, free ID fraud protection, and the Mogo prepaid card. The app also allows you to earn $5 extra by activating your Mogo account and tap into cryptocurrency by owning bits of bitcoin.
Mogo Free Credit Score Advantages
- Free credit score check on demand – get monthly updates on your credit score and checl your score at anytime without affecting it in any way.
- A chance to improve your credit score – free credit score monitoring allows you to track your score at all times and improve your money management to eventually improve your credit score.
- Equifax credit score – Equifax is the largest credit bureau in Canada that provides the most accurate insight into your credit score. The higher the credit score, the more opportunities on offer.
- Easy account setup – setting up an account with the Mogo app takes 3 minutes and requires identity verification. To sign up, all you need is a valid email address.
- Monthly notifications and professional money-saving tips – the Mogo app doesn’t only allow you to see your score; it also allows you to learn a lot about money management and how to improve your credit score by learning about responsible spending and healthy financial habits.
- Additional rewards – the Mogo users who achieve the most improvement on their credit score will earn $200 to be deposited to their MogoCrypto account within 30 days.
- Earn bitcoin and fight climate change – the app allows you to earn satoshis (bits of bitcoin) by simply activating your account. The activation earns you $5 free to start. It also allows you to offset your carbon footprint and save trees in the Amazon Rainforest each time you use the app to manage your spending, use a Mogo prepaid Visa, and so on.
Mogo Free Credit Score Disadvantages
- Identity verification – the only way to start using the Mogo free credit score service is to pass identity verification.
- BRP rewards are subject to the eligibility requirements – the terms of earning rewards may be terminated or changed without notice at any time.
- Earning rewards depends on the point-earning system – app users get a chance to earn a $200 reward; however, if more members show the same level of credit score improvement, the total BRP reward will be divided between them.
The chance to earn the reward solely depends on the number of points by which Mogo determines the members with the most improved credit score. Only those with the most points since the preceding month can become eligible for earning rewards deposited in cryptocurrency.
Why We Like Mogo
The Mogo app makes it easier than ever to monitor and keep track of your credit score to improve it, along with your money management skills. Aside from the fact that it takes less than three minutes to start using the app, we really like the fact that it allows you to do much more than just view your credit score.
You get to see your credit score from the biggest and most trustworthy credit bureau in Canada for free and without affecting your score. More importantly, the app also provides professional money management tips and an assortment of rewards and additional benefits.
Finally, you get to do a good deed by simply using the app. For every $1 spent with the Mogo Visa debit card, you directly support Mogo’s Amazon Rainforest project dedicated to reducing CO2 emissions and offsetting carbon footprint. However you take it, the Mogo app is a useful tool that allows you to improve your credit score, get valuable financial tips, develop healthy money management skills, and save the planet in the process.
How Does Mogo Actually Work?
The Mogo app works in a very simple way. You start by creating an account and signing up. The moment your account is verified, you can start using all the app’s features, including getting a free credit score on demand, receiving notifications on a monthly basis, and professional money management tips that can help you improve your credit score and your overall financial life.
The app also provides access to additional benefits, services, and rewards. The app ultimately teaches you how to improve your credit score, keep an eye on it to establish control, and manage your score to develop healthier spending and financial habits and save trees in the Amazon Rainforest along the way.
What are Opening Bonuses?
You earn a $5 free bonus start if you activate your mogo Bitcoin & Rewards account that allows you to buy, sell, and earn bitcoin. Stack bits of bitcoin by activating your Bitcoin & Rewards account and start earning bitcoin rewards and cashback. If you refer a friend, you can earn 1% unlimited bitcoin cash on Mogo Visa and an additional $5.
What are Other Benefits?
Aside from allowing you to check your credit score for free, track, monitor, and improve it by getting useful tips, the Mogo app also offers other benefits you should know about.
The Mogo Visa Platinum Prepaid card is an additional benefit of using the app. You can link it to your bank account and load your card with up to $10,000 CAD. The card works like any other debit card in Canada (KOHO and STACK), and it offers all the standard budgeting capabilities, cashback rewards, including some other perks:
- No monthly maintenance and account fees.
- Spending information and notifications in real-time.
- A chance to save the rainforest by offsetting 1 pound of CO2 for every dollar you spend using the card.
Mogo Debit card Fees
The Mogo debit card does involve a few fees you should know about too, but these depend on the manner in which you use the card. These fees include:
- Domestic ATM fee
- International ATM fee
- Cashload at Canada Post
- Account inactivity fee
- Foreign transaction fee
Mogo makes purchasing bitcoin in Canada extremely easy, effortless, and accessible. The moment you create your Mogo account, you’ll notice a Bitcoin & Rewards option. Visit it to find out how to buy, sell, and earn bitcoin in a few easy steps. The only expense of this amazing and quite lucrative earning opportunity is an exchange fee charged by Mogo. When we take a look at some of the other cryptocurrency exchanges available on the web, it’s safe to say that MogoCrypto trades on a stock exchange market. In other words, all your crypto transactions made via Mogo are safe and secure.
Mogo ID fraud protection
One of the best things about Mogo is the app’s ID security and protection service. MogoProtect is an excellent way to add an additional layer of protection and ensure your identity is always protected against any fraud attempts. Every time a hard credit check is made in your name, the app will alert you. That way, the app ensures you’re protected against any attempts to use your ID and personal information for third-party goals. The best thing about it – the ID protection service is free for Mogo users. Mogo also offers Mogo Money, Mogo Mortgage and Mogo Wealth.
How to Apply for Mogo Credit Score Monitoring?
To apply for Mogo free credit score monitoring service, all you need is a valid email address. After your account is verified, you’re free to opt-out for a service you want to use. Signing up for a free credit score is quick and easy, but other services, like Mogo Finances, involve more strict requirements. Click here to apply online.
The Mogo multipurpose application allows all Canadians to quickly and easily see their Equifax credit score, receive notifications when changes occur, get monthly updates, receive professional tips on how to improve their scores, apply for a debit card, get loans, ID protection, buy or sell a cryptocurrency, contribute to saving the planet, and so much more. Back in the day, Canadians had to pay $20 to access their credit score. Currently, identity fraud protection can cost up to $240 a year. Thanks to Mogo, both are free. If you want to have an accurate insight into your credit score with a few additional benefits on the side, we wholeheartedly recommend you give Mogo a try.
Should You Open a Mogo Account to Get Your Free Credit Score?
If you’re looking for an easy solution to get ahead of your money management game and improve your credit score in the process, we recommend you give Mogo a try. It can help you learn how to improve your score, provide access to a wide range of benefits, allow you to apply for useful additional services like Mogo Crypto, Mogo Money, Mogo Card, and find out everything about financial responsibility and wise spending habits.